America’s 10 Best Beaches and What To Do There
Close your eyes and imagine a warm, sandy slice of paradise where the sun is hot, the breeze is calm, and the ocean is king. If your first thought is of some Caribbean hotspot, you're not alone. (We did it, too.)
With plenty of shoreline to go around, the U.S. has lots of amazing beach destinations for both tourists and locals to enjoy. Here is a list of the best beaches in the country and what you can do once you arrive; aside from lounging around like a beach bum.
Disney Star Jenna Ortega Looks to Inspire Young Latinas With 'Stuck in the Middle' Role
Disney Channel's newest star is adding diversity to the channel and empowering girls her age through her lead role in "Stuck in the Middle."
Frida Kahlo Festival in Dallas Is Setting a World Record
Fans are preparing to set a Gunness World Record on July 6 celebrating the artist's birthday.
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business