America’s 10 Best Beaches and What To Do There
Close your eyes and imagine a warm, sandy slice of paradise where the sun is hot, the breeze is calm, and the ocean is king. If your first thought is of some Caribbean hotspot, you're not alone. (We did it, too.)
With plenty of shoreline to go around, the U.S. has lots of amazing beach destinations for both tourists and locals to enjoy. Here is a list of the best beaches in the country and what you can do once you arrive; aside from lounging around like a beach bum.
Unaccompanied Immigrant Children Sent to Live with Undocumented Adults Who May Be in US Illegally
A Department of Health and Human Services study found 22,798 unaccompanied children were housed with parents, aunts, uncles, or other close relatives between September 2015 and February 2016, nearly equaling the total of the previous 12-month period.
Drug Smuggling Tunnel Running from San Diego to Mexico, $22 Million in Cocaine Seized by Federal Agents
Immigrants Rushing to Become US Citizens, Earn Right to Vote, Have Voices Their Heard on Immigration
Mexico Marijuana Legalization, Drug Possession Decriminalization Becomes Focus for President Enrique Peña Nieto
Chile vs. Germany 2017 Confederations Cup Final Streaming Info, Schedule, Predictions, and Preview
Get ready for the final matchup of the big tournament.
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business