Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 Spoilers, Tips and Cheats: Springtrap Hiding Places, How to Survive Springtrap’s Immediate Kill
"Five Nights at Freddy's" is a survival horror game in which a player takes on the role of night security guard at a dilapidated Chucky Cheese's-type pizzeria full of run-down and possessed animatronics. The goal is to stay alive while a crazed rabbit animatronic attempts to murder you.
In the third installment, "Five Nights at Freddy's 3," Springtrap is the main animatronic in the game that can kill you. The phantom animatronics can only jumpscare you, and impair your hearing and vision.
We have gathered seven "Five Nights at Freddy's 3" tricks, tips and cheats to help you survive Springtrap's murderous rampage.
1. Springtrap, the murderous bunny animatronic, is not released until Night 2. Use night one to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics. Get accustomed to using the camera feed, which you will use to monitor Springtrap. Memorize each room's layout. Springtrap is very good at hiding. Your survival depends on how quickly you detect him in a room.
2. Springtrap is drawn to noise. If you see the rogue animatronic on a camera feed, switch to a room furthest away from you and play the audio of the child laughing. Springtrap will investigate, leaving you safe in the office, according to Gamezbo.
3. One of Springtrap's strategies is to climb into the vents. If you see him in the vents while monitoring your cameras, seal the vents immediately to keep him out of your office. He is more deadly than bad or stale air.
4. If your camera feed is static-filled or goes completely offline, it means Springtrap is moving to a new room.
5. Springtrap can be seen by every camera unless he is in the office, hallway or outside the office doorway.
6. Springtrap generally starts his path in the game from CAM 07, CAM 08 or CAM 09, according to Five Nights at Freddy's Wiki.
7. The worst possible moment: Springtrap is staring at you from the office doorway. He could kill you at any second. There is nothing you can do except stand still, stare back and hope for the best. The game clock may reach 6 a.m. before the ventilation fails and you go unconscious -- there is hope. The worst thing you can do is turn away or put up your monitor because he will go in for the kill immediately.
Check out more tips for beating Springtrap, finding hidden animatronics and learning when Freddy Fazbear makes a special appearance in "Five Nights at Freddy's 3."
Be sure to check out "Five Nights at Freddy's" Minecraft makeover.
Subscribe to Latin Post!
Sign up for our free newsletter for the Latest coverage!