Hispanicize 2014 Day 2 Slideshow Recap
The second day of Hispanicize 2014 kicked off Wednesday in Miami, here's what caught the eye of the Latin Post.
Latino Small Business Booms in Southern California, But Not Revenues
Business is booming for Latino entrepreneurs, especially in Southern California, where the growth in the number of Hispanic-owned businesses (HOBs) has bloomed despite the recession and tough economic recovery. But revenues for those enterprises haven't grown at the same pace.
NFL Suddenly Remembers to Have Fun
The "No Fun League" admits that people really like touchdown dances.
Subscribe to LatinPost!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for the latest in-depth coverage!
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business