Deena Nicole talks more about her striking "engagement ring'' surprise
And there it is- another name struck off the single's list! That's none other than the MTV's former Jersey Shore star, Deena Nicole Cortese. She used the internet by springing to post her weekend pull off to rejoice their 5th anniversary, programmed by her longtime boyfriend, Christopher Buckner.
She stormed the internet by showcasing her eternal enthusiasm of proposal by Chris with a striking "engagement ring." She could not keep herself together when the proposal came to her as a huge surprise that took her to happy sobbing, ET Online has reported.
She posted on Instagram, "I always knew I would spend the rest of my life with Christopher .. But last night while we were walking on the Beach in Mexico he made it official!! We're engaged!!!!! @cbuckner_" followed by a collage of pictures flaunting Chris with his woman, wine and the sparkling diamond.
The happiest girl on the planet right now could not end it here. She drove her worldwide lovers by tweeting and posting on Instagram her further reactions, as reported by E! Online.
Deena uploaded another set of pictures, put beautifully in a layout with the caption, "I felt like the other pictures didn't show how beautiful the ring was.. The pic on the left was me a little after he proposed after I was finished happy sobbing lol Christopher did such an amazing job picking me out the perfect ring .. It fits my little hand perfectly .. This still all doesn't feel real!!! I love you @cbuckner_ this weekend has been so amazing so far ❤ "
The emotions could not take a halt as the star kept on feeling glorious about the proposal. She missed her dad, though, who died in June this year, and had been a great support to her. She believes him to be sharing her happiness from the heaven and sending his blessings all the way to the couple.
To capture this moment she posted on Insta, "I can't believe this is all real ..
© 2015 Latin Post. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
'Fifty Shades Darker' actor Jamie Dornan, wife Amelia Warner clear divorce rumors, attend 'Mum's List' premiere together
Disney Star Jenna Ortega Looks to Inspire Young Latinas With 'Stuck in the Middle' Role
Disney Channel's newest star is adding diversity to the channel and empowering girls her age through her lead role in "Stuck in the Middle."
Frida Kahlo Festival in Dallas Is Setting a World Record
Fans are preparing to set a Gunness World Record on July 6 celebrating the artist's birthday.
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business