America’s 10 Best Beaches and What To Do There
Close your eyes and imagine a warm, sandy slice of paradise where the sun is hot, the breeze is calm, and the ocean is king. If your first thought is of some Caribbean hotspot, you're not alone. (We did it, too.)
With plenty of shoreline to go around, the U.S. has lots of amazing beach destinations for both tourists and locals to enjoy. Here is a list of the best beaches in the country and what you can do once you arrive; aside from lounging around like a beach bum.
Deported Military Veterans Could Be Reunited with Families in US Thanks to Veteran Lawmakers
A group of congressional lawmakers introduced legislation that would allow deported veterans to reunite with families in the United States.
In Response to Puerto Rico Health Crisis, US Health Department to Fund Up to $50 Million in Medicare Support
Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad win 2018 Nobel Peace Prize
The 2018 Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad for their efforts to end the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war and armed conflict.
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $389,290 Check Given to Fidencio Sanchez, Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After Fundraising Campaign Ends on GoFundMe
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business