The Biggest Reveals From Apple's WWDC 2017
It was a big day for Apple on Monday, as the tech giant held its annual Worldwide Developer's Conference in San Jose, California. Eager fans and industry spectators were wildly speculating as to what would be Apple's next "big thing" in the upcoming year. Surprisingly, there was no massive announcement of say, a new iPhone, but a few smaller and more siazble updates to its hardware and software platforms iOS, OS, Apple W.
Latino Small Business Booms in Southern California, But Not Revenues
Business is booming for Latino entrepreneurs, especially in Southern California, where the growth in the number of Hispanic-owned businesses (HOBs) has bloomed despite the recession and tough economic recovery. But revenues for those enterprises haven't grown at the same pace.
Frida Kahlo Festival in Dallas Is Setting a World Record
Fans are preparing to set a Gunness World Record on July 6 celebrating the artist's birthday.
Subscribe to LatinPost!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for the latest in-depth coverage!
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business