The Biggest Reveals From Apple's WWDC 2017
It was a big day for Apple on Monday, as the tech giant held its annual Worldwide Developer's Conference in San Jose, California. Eager fans and industry spectators were wildly speculating as to what would be Apple's next "big thing" in the upcoming year. Surprisingly, there was no massive announcement of say, a new iPhone, but a few smaller and more siazble updates to its hardware and software platforms iOS, OS, Apple W.
Unaccompanied Immigrant Children Sent to Live with Undocumented Adults Who May Be in US Illegally
A Department of Health and Human Services study found 22,798 unaccompanied children were housed with parents, aunts, uncles, or other close relatives between September 2015 and February 2016, nearly equaling the total of the previous 12-month period.
Drug Smuggling Tunnel Running from San Diego to Mexico, $22 Million in Cocaine Seized by Federal Agents
Immigrants Rushing to Become US Citizens, Earn Right to Vote, Have Voices Their Heard on Immigration
Mexico Marijuana Legalization, Drug Possession Decriminalization Becomes Focus for President Enrique Peña Nieto
Frida Kahlo Festival in Dallas Is Setting a World Record
Fans are preparing to set a Gunness World Record on July 6 celebrating the artist's birthday.
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $389,290 Check Given to Fidencio Sanchez, Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After Fundraising Campaign Ends on GoFundMe
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business