'The Voice' Season 6 Update & Spoilers: Top 5 Things to Expect this Season [WATCH]
"The Voice" Season 6 US is getting all ready to deliver another superb season in just a day or so. With numerous rumors coming round about its new season, here are some spoiler alerts that any fan of the show will surely be glad to know.
Top 5 Things To Expect This Season of "The Voice" US Season 6
1. It is set to premiere by February 24, 2014 in time for spring.
2. The reality singing contest is set to follow the same format where aspiring artists will need to go through four stages, IBT reported. It will begin with the exciting blind auditions, the stage where the coaches will get the chance to turn their seats around for those voices which will capture their attention.
3. Carson Daly will come back as host of the show while the coaches will be made up of Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Usher and Shakira.
4. The mentors set to join the coaches include The Band Perry, Miranda Lambert, Jill Scot and Aloe Blacc.
5. Another huge coaches' performance for a season opener. As a sneak peak, the four coaches are set to sing a medley of their own hits. Many would surely wonder how Coach Blake will sound like once he sings Shakira's hit "Whenever, Wherever" on the upcoming premiere, Zap2it wrote.
More video teasers of the upcoming "The Voice" US Season 6 were also released online that showed the audition set of a contestant named Christina Grimmie. She did a "Wrecking Ball" cover that became such hot topic with all four chairs turning round for her. Adam Levine even made a huge comment during the snippet of the singing show, as reported by E!Online.
"It's going to get bloody and we're going to fight," the Maroon 5 lead singer stated.