Black Friday 2016's fabulous sales and deals
Black Friday is fast approaching with only two weeks left from now. This year, it will fall on November 25, and people are interested to know everything about it. Since it marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season, more shoppers are on alert what offers they could have, so that they would not roam any further to look for much advantageous buy.
The Internet is the most useful tool for such objectives. Ads of Black Friday's sales as posted on Black Friday's website and deals now abound. So what interesting deals we have for this Black Friday 2016?
Laptops, TV's, and phones
These items are the most sought during Black Friday sales:
- Samsung gear VR, USD 50 Oculus content pack (USD 150 value) and USD 250 gift card with activation of a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch starting at USD 449(usually starts at USD 599)
- iPad Air 2 starting at USD 274(usually starts at USD 399)
- Samsung 60-inch 4K UHD TV for USD 697.99(usually USD 1,199.99)
- Samsung 50-inch 4K UHD TV for USD 397.99(usually USD 749.99)
- Samsung 55-inch curved 4K UHD TV for USD 697.99(usually USD 1,099.99)
- LG 55-inch 4K UHD TV for USD 499.99(original price TBD)
- Hisense 50-inch 4K UHD TV for USD 249.99(usually USD 499)
These items are the top deals posted in target.com. Watch out for their list in their website on Thanksgiving Day as they open doors on that same day.
If you are looking for laptops, you can find as low as USD 100 in blackfriday.com.
- New Nintendo 3DS Super Mario Edition in black/white for USD 99.99(usually USD 149.99)
- Battlefield 1andTitanfall 2for USD 35 each (usually USD 59.99)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition for PS4/Xbox One for USD 59.99(usually USD 79.99)
- Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle for USD 249.99 plus USD 40 gift card(usually USD 299.99)
- These items also figure in posts at target.com.
Here are also the top stores to look for during this season:
- Target - this is the most sought if you are looking for electronic items
- Sears - offers also electronic items and jewelry, tools, and automotive
- Amazon - expects to capture sales during Black Friday season
- American Eagle - Black Friday is just the beginning for them
- Walmart - watch out for their sales ad to break around November 12
- Kohl's - watch out to snag some fantastic deals before the big day
- Samsung - their online store is continuously growing
Watch out for the big sale!