People Are Losing It Over Disney's Glowing Cotton Candy
Disney has been on a roll lately with introducing fun and colorful snacks at its many theme parks like lightsaber churros, Groot-shaped loaves of bread, and stunning Avatar-inspired desserts. The latest eye-catching treat from the most magical place on Earth is glowing cotton candy.
The Glo-Cone, manufactured by Glo-Cone International, gives a childhood sugary classic an extra bit of magic with a glowing set mulitcolored neon lights for the candy to sit on. First introduced at Disneyland in California, they are now available at Disney parks in Florida, Hong Kong, and Paris.
Deported Military Veterans Could Be Reunited with Families in US Thanks to Veteran Lawmakers
A group of congressional lawmakers introduced legislation that would allow deported veterans to reunite with families in the United States.
In Response to Puerto Rico Health Crisis, US Health Department to Fund Up to $50 Million in Medicare Support
A Turn Away From Mexico's Environment?
MEXICO CITY - A LITTLE over seven years ago, indigenous activist Rosalinda Dionicio Sánchezwas driving home to the mountain town of San Jose del Progreso with two colleagues when a car pulled up alongside and began shooting at them - Sanchez was shot twice, her cousin Bernardo Vasquez Sanchez, was killed.
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $389,290 Check Given to Fidencio Sanchez, Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After Fundraising Campaign Ends on GoFundMe
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business