Apple Watch Nike+ special features in action ahead of October 28 release
Apple has finally announced the release date of the much-anticipated Apple Watch Nike+, the perfect running companion. The special version of the new Series 2 models, which will come out on October 28, includes extra benefits like unique band colors and designs. The new models, with Nike's specialized running app, will begin shipping on October 28.
- The watch contains extra benefits, such as Nike watch faces, integration with Nike's specialized running app, as well as the unique band, colors and designs. The watch is compatible with Apple's watch OS3 and all the apps that run on the Apple watch.
- The Apple Watch like first debuted back in September. The device features a sleek aluminum case and a silicon strap which is elegant, fashionable and stylish, reported by CNET.
- Apple Watch Nike+ built in GPS for outdoor run and cycling tracking without carrying iPhone in hand, stronger water resistance that enables new swim workouts.
- Apple Watch Nike+ features two unique watch faces that feature's Nike's signature on the top and volt color with both digital and analog versions. The users also enable to instant access to the Nike+ Run Club app.
- The device has built -in GPS to track distance, pace, and route. It features 1000 units, which Apple claims is the brightest display they have ever made. The watch is water resistant up to 50 meters, making it suitable for swimming as well.
- The Nike Sports band is shaped from the same strong; it is useful for better ventilation and sweat management. The Apple Nike+ has two exclusive watch faces that can be personalized by apps like Activity Ring, Hear rate, stopwatch, and weather.
- The Brand comes in four Vibrant, two color combinations which are really unique. Pre-orders are still available direct from Apple store. One can buy this watch in both 38mm and 42mm case sizes $369 and $399,reported by GSMArena
The special sporty edition new Apple is designed for runners. The fitness-focused smartwatch is finally on its way to people's wrists.