People Are Losing It Over Disney's Glowing Cotton Candy
Disney has been on a roll lately with introducing fun and colorful snacks at its many theme parks like lightsaber churros, Groot-shaped loaves of bread, and stunning Avatar-inspired desserts. The latest eye-catching treat from the most magical place on Earth is glowing cotton candy.
The Glo-Cone, manufactured by Glo-Cone International, gives a childhood sugary classic an extra bit of magic with a glowing set mulitcolored neon lights for the candy to sit on. First introduced at Disneyland in California, they are now available at Disney parks in Florida, Hong Kong, and Paris.
Disney Star Jenna Ortega Looks to Inspire Young Latinas With 'Stuck in the Middle' Role
Disney Channel's newest star is adding diversity to the channel and empowering girls her age through her lead role in "Stuck in the Middle."
Chile vs. Germany 2017 Confederations Cup Final Streaming Info, Schedule, Predictions, and Preview
Get ready for the final matchup of the big tournament.
Subscribe to LatinPost!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for the latest in-depth coverage!
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business