People Are Losing It Over Disney's Glowing Cotton Candy
Disney has been on a roll lately with introducing fun and colorful snacks at its many theme parks like lightsaber churros, Groot-shaped loaves of bread, and stunning Avatar-inspired desserts. The latest eye-catching treat from the most magical place on Earth is glowing cotton candy.
The Glo-Cone, manufactured by Glo-Cone International, gives a childhood sugary classic an extra bit of magic with a glowing set mulitcolored neon lights for the candy to sit on. First introduced at Disneyland in California, they are now available at Disney parks in Florida, Hong Kong, and Paris.
Deported Military Veterans Could Be Reunited with Families in US Thanks to Veteran Lawmakers
A group of congressional lawmakers introduced legislation that would allow deported veterans to reunite with families in the United States.
In Response to Puerto Rico Health Crisis, US Health Department to Fund Up to $50 Million in Medicare Support
Chile 1 - 1 Germany: Alexis Sanchez becomes Chile's record goalscorer
Sanchez took advantage on an early mistake in the German defence.
Subscribe to LatinPost!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for the latest in-depth coverage!
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business