Cyber Monday 2013: Best Tablet and Electronic Deals from Amazon and Walmart
Tablets are one of the most in demand electronic products these days. With so many customers trying to keep up with latest trends especially when it comes to gadgets, the coming of the Cyber Monday 2013 is what everyone should look out for.
During the Cyber Monday 2013 shopping season, you can be sure to find different tablet brands to choose from. Hence, it will surely be a tough one to go through it without having a tablet shopping guide in advance.
Below are the best Cyber Monday 2013 tablet deals that you can save up and keep for you to use on the actual shopping day itself:
Red Orbit mentioned these hot tablet deals worth noting below:
- Ematic 7 inch Android 4.1 slate for $49 and the Nook color 8 GB for $99 via Walmart
- Samsung's Galaxy tab for a price of $180 whilst the iPad 2 is predicted at $399
- Nook Simple Touch E-reader set to e sold for $49 via Target
- Google flagship Tablet to drop to $200?
Here are some of Walmart's tablet offerings for Cyber Monday 2013:
- Nextbook 7" Tablet with 8GB Memory with Google Mobile Services, $59
- RCA 7" Tablet with 4GB Memory, $49
- Visual Land Connect 7" Tablet with 8GB Memory and Leather Case, $69
- XELIO 9" Tablet with 8GB Memory, $69
- Azpen 7" Tablet with 4GB Memory, $59
- Acer Refurbished Iconia B1-710-L401 with Wifi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC featuring Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System, White, $99
Investor Place added that through the years, it is the Android tablets that make great sales every Cyber Monday event. Most of these tablets seem to be unbranded that Walmart offers almost yearly for the special shopping season. What makes the Cyber Monday 2013 tablet deals great this time, is that brand new versions of these unknown yet highly capable tablets will be offered to let users keep up too with the fast changing technology.
So pick your own Cyber Monday 2013 tablet deal!