The Biggest Reveals From Apple's WWDC 2017
It was a big day for Apple on Monday, as the tech giant held its annual Worldwide Developer's Conference in San Jose, California. Eager fans and industry spectators were wildly speculating as to what would be Apple's next "big thing" in the upcoming year. Surprisingly, there was no massive announcement of say, a new iPhone, but a few smaller and more siazble updates to its hardware and software platforms iOS, OS, Apple W.
Disney Star Jenna Ortega Looks to Inspire Young Latinas With 'Stuck in the Middle' Role
Disney Channel's newest star is adding diversity to the channel and empowering girls her age through her lead role in "Stuck in the Middle."
As Women’s World Cup Begins Latin American Teams Seek Glory
Amid growing frustration with pay inequality and unfair labor practices, the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup begins today in France.
Rockies vs. Cubs final score, things to know: Colorado outlasts Chicago in NL Wild Card Game to advance to NLDS
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $389,290 Check Given to Fidencio Sanchez, Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After Fundraising Campaign Ends on GoFundMe
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business