Is There a Winner Yet: Powerball Jackpot Keeps Climbing
Do you feeling lucky? Well, do you?
Since there weren't any winners on Wednesday's drawing, the Powerball jackpot leaps to $435 million, which would become the 11th largest U.S. lottery jackpot in history.
Saturday's drawing, with a cash option of $273.1 million, will unmistakably drive thousands and thousands of participants in the 44 states that includes Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
After purchasing a $2 Powerball ticket, players will select five white numbers from 1 to 69 and one red ball from 1 - 26.
The odds of picking the winning numbers to receive Powerball's grand prize are a lot to one. I mean 292,201,338 to one.
The winning Powerball numbers for Wednesday, June 7, 2017 are 5, 21, 57, 66, 69 and a Powerball of 13.
Even though there were no grand prize winners, four players matched all five white numbers to receive $1 million. Those winning tickets were sold in California, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.
The highest Powerball drawing was $1.6 billion in January 2016. That drawing was won by a group of Tennessee workers. An Indiana player won the $435 Powerball jackpot, which was the 10th largest in the game's history.
For the latest Powerball news and information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games, head to Powerball.com.
© 2015 Latin Post. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
After becoming deaf, Mandy Harvey gives one of the most touching performances on America´s Got Talent (VIDEO)
Deported Military Veterans Could Be Reunited with Families in US Thanks to Veteran Lawmakers
A group of congressional lawmakers introduced legislation that would allow deported veterans to reunite with families in the United States.
In Response to Puerto Rico Health Crisis, US Health Department to Fund Up to $50 Million in Medicare Support
Frida Kahlo Festival in Dallas Is Setting a World Record
Fans are preparing to set a Gunness World Record on July 6 celebrating the artist's birthday.
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business