NBA 2K15 Gameplay, Locker Codes, Roster Update, and Tips on Xbox One & PS4: Injured Players from Eliminated Teams Will Return to Game
The NBA regular season is now complete. Because of this, injured players from teams that did not make the playoffs will now be available for NBA 2K15 gameplay.
This new update from 2K Sports will also continue adding more players as teams are eliminated from the playoffs, according to Operation Sports.
The Los Angeles Lakers had an awful season and Kobe Bryant only played in 35 games after being injured for most of the season. Since Bryant and the Lakers did not make the playoffs, Bryant is now a player that can be used in NBA 2K15.
Here are other players that will be reintroduced into NBA 2K15:
1. Charlotte Hornets: P.J. Hairston, Lance Stephenson, Al Jefferson, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Cody Zeller
2. Denver Nuggets: Jameer Nelson and Darrell Arthur
3. Detroit Pistons: Spencer Dinwiddie and Brandon Jennings
4. Indiana Pacers: C.J. Watson and Chris Copeland
5. Los Angeles Lakers: Wayne Ellington, Ronnie Price, Nick Young, Kobe Bryant and Julius Randle
6. Miami Heat: Shabazz Napier, Chris Bosh and Josh McRoberts
7. Minnesota Timberwolves: Gorgui Dieng, Gary Neal, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Garnett, Nikola Pekovic and Shabazz Muhammad
8. New York Knicks: Alexey Shved, Jose Calderon and Carmelo Anthony
9. Oklahoma City Thunder: Serge Ibaka and Kevin Durant
10. Philadelphia 76ers: Tony Wroten and Joel Embiid
11. Phoenix Suns: Brandon Knight and Kendall Marshall
12. Sacramento Kings: Darren Collison
13. Utah Jazz: Alec Burks
Also in recent updates to NBA 2K15 is an adjustment to player ratings.
NBA 2K15 decreased each player's rating for standing and moving mid-range and 3-point shots by eight points. This makes the game more realistic and will mean less shots will go in. Because of this change, overall player ratings could also change.
Subscribe to Latin Post!
Sign up for our free newsletter for the Latest coverage!