Best Cyber Monday deals available on 4K TV
First Black Friday and then Cyber Monday, some major retailers are pushing out their Cyber Monday offering a day earlier, or just making a whole week out of it.
Cyber Monday is first approaching, and many of Amazon's and Walmart's sales are already underway. It has more to come, but for Cyber Sunday, the focus is on its 4K TVs, reported by Best Buy.
According to Polygon, Walmart and Amazon are offering several 4K TV items discount for Cyber Week 2016, for customers whose budgets require flexible prices.
Here are the offers:
- VIZIO - 48" class (47.5" Diag)-LED -2160p with chrome cast built-in 4K Ultra HD Home Theatre Display TV is USD 379, saving USD 100 off MSRP
- Samsung - 55" Class (54.6"Diag)-LED- Curved-4K Ultra TV with High Dynamic Range with Black is the price for USD 1,099 can save USD 300. It is a premium brand, not cheap but this is a high-class brand with excellent ratings
- Samsung - 40" Class (40" Diag)-LED-2160p-smart -4K Ultra Black HD TV is price for USD 479 can save USD 70. This model is a premium one with high users ratings from customers
- Samsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag)-LED curved Smart 4K Ultra HD TV is USD 699 saving USD 300 off its usual price. This one is a high-class model with great ratings from the customer.
- Samsung - 65" class-64.5"-LED Curved Smart 4K Ultra HD TV is USD 1299 which saves USD 200 from its original price- not cheap but have great ratings
- Samsung - 49" class (48.5" Diag)-LED-2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV is the price for USD 749.99 which saves USD 50 from its original price. This model has the positive customer value feedback
- Sony - 55" class (54.6" Diag)-LED-2160p-smart-4K Ultra HD TV with Black Dynamic Range is the price for USD 699 can save USD 200. It's a high-class brand and high users rating from customers
Elsewhere, Best Buy is offering the 7-inch Amazon Fire Tablet for USD 33.33 and the Amazon Echo Dot for USD 39.99 (that's USD 10 off).
So get ready to take the best 4K TV offer on the limited budget.