Beyoncé Gave Birth To Her Twins and other 7 celebs
Beyoncé and Jay-Z welcomed two more members into the most powerful family in music earlier this week, according to Us Weekly. Mrs. Knowles-Carter gave birth to two healthy twins in a Los Angeles-area hospital, after sightings made Twitter go into a frenzy of speculation whether its Queen was going into labor since Wednesday.
The Grammy-winner had a due date some time around July 4, but the twins were eager to make their big debut and arrived early. The power couple held a May 21 baby shower dubbed "The Carter Push Party" attended by a whos-who of stars and the newly-expectant Serena Williams.
Slideshow: Celebrities Who Are Parents To Twins
Beyonce's 'Formation Scholars' Chosen Berklee, Parsons, Spelman, & Howard University For Young Women To Enroll For 2017-2018 School Year
Unaccompanied Immigrant Children Sent to Live with Undocumented Adults Who May Be in US Illegally
A Department of Health and Human Services study found 22,798 unaccompanied children were housed with parents, aunts, uncles, or other close relatives between September 2015 and February 2016, nearly equaling the total of the previous 12-month period.
Drug Smuggling Tunnel Running from San Diego to Mexico, $22 Million in Cocaine Seized by Federal Agents
Immigrants Rushing to Become US Citizens, Earn Right to Vote, Have Voices Their Heard on Immigration
Mexico Marijuana Legalization, Drug Possession Decriminalization Becomes Focus for President Enrique Peña Nieto
Frida Kahlo Festival in Dallas Is Setting a World Record
Fans are preparing to set a Gunness World Record on July 6 celebrating the artist's birthday.
Subscribe to LatinPost!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for the latest in-depth coverage!
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business