Beyoncé Gave Birth To Her Twins and other 7 celebs
Beyoncé and Jay-Z welcomed two more members into the most powerful family in music earlier this week, according to Us Weekly. Mrs. Knowles-Carter gave birth to two healthy twins in a Los Angeles-area hospital, after sightings made Twitter go into a frenzy of speculation whether its Queen was going into labor since Wednesday.
The Grammy-winner had a due date some time around July 4, but the twins were eager to make their big debut and arrived early. The power couple held a May 21 baby shower dubbed "The Carter Push Party" attended by a whos-who of stars and the newly-expectant Serena Williams.
Slideshow: Celebrities Who Are Parents To Twins
Beyonce's 'Formation Scholars' Chosen Berklee, Parsons, Spelman, & Howard University For Young Women To Enroll For 2017-2018 School Year
Deported Military Veterans Could Be Reunited with Families in US Thanks to Veteran Lawmakers
A group of congressional lawmakers introduced legislation that would allow deported veterans to reunite with families in the United States.
In Response to Puerto Rico Health Crisis, US Health Department to Fund Up to $50 Million in Medicare Support
Tacos Bring Latinos and Muslims Together During Ramadan
Tacos are served as Latinos and Muslims learn from one another over a shared meal and personal stories about religion and identity.
Subscribe to LatinPost!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter for the latest in-depth coverage!
- 1 Mexico-based Startup Platzi is Teaching Professional Skills to Latin America One Subscriber at a Time - How This Can Increase Employment Opportunities for Latinos
- 2 Latinos Helping Latinos: Camino Financial Helps Business Owners Get Loans Up to $500K
- 3 John Leguizamo's Media Marketing Startup is Expanding with New Full-Scale Production Studios
- 4 $350,000 Raised for Chicago Paleta Vendor, 89, After His Photo and Story Go Viral
- 5 Run a Startup Accelerator? Here's How to Compete for $50,000 in Gov. Funding from the Small Business Administration
- 6 Here's What Makes a Good Location for Latino Entrepreneurs to Start a Successful Business